- Owned and operated by Dave & Sue Allen.
- Started in 1993 as a field office with two employees in a 32′ x 36′ building.
- In 1995 constructed a new lab, followed by the addition of a new shop in 1996.
- July 27, 1997 – officially became United Soils, Inc.
- The lab area has expanded three times (1996 – 2006 – 2011).
- A new main office was built in 2003, followed by a new conference room and training center in 2006.
- USI employs 30+ people year round, and also brings on seasonal help as needed.
- USI serves customers in: Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee & Mississippi.
Netmapping – Precision Ag Software:
Illinois Soil Testing Association:
U of IL Integrated Pest Management:
U of IL Extension Staff Directory:
American Society of Agronomy:
American Soybean Association:
National Corn Growers Association:
United States Dept. of Agriculture:
Purdue University Chat’ n Chew Cafe:
Purdue Crop Newsletter:
U of Kentucky Pest Management:
Kentucky Crop Update Newsletter:
Iowa State Integrated Pest Management:
Iowa State Fertility page:
Ohio State Ag Newsletter:
Wisconsin Crops Newsletter: