- United Soils GIS staff cleans data from GPS field software and uploads it into I.F.A.R.M mapping software. The data is stored and is available at the customer's convenience for review and analysis.
- Printed maps and results are available upon request. In addition to soil nutrient mapping, specialty mapping for yield and other variables are available, and GIS data can be given to a customer to use in other programs.
- I.F.A.R.M is an internet-based software available to farmers, crop consultants, retailers, and other agriculture business professionals to help manage grower’s data and make key management decisions. Find out more about how I.F.A.R.M. can work for you by going www.ifarminc.com.
- For customers not using the I.F.A.R.M. platform, United Soils can publish data directly into several other precision ag programs.
- Custom lab exports for manual uploading into most mapping software are also available.
- Call for questions regarding mapping and data reporting.
Additional Services / Fees:
- Electronic Delivery of Analysis Results includes: Soil analysis base results are emailed to the client's supplied email address(es) and uploaded into I.F.A.R.M. under the grower(s) fields.
Data Merge / Mapping Fees:
- $.35 cents per acre for data merge / mapping of customer pulled samples.
- This fee is assessed when clients request and send USI sample points and/or boundaries to be merged with soil data.
- USI checks the boundaries for issues.
- USI checks the sample points to assure they match the number of soil samples submitted to the lab.
- Upload the GPS to merge with the soil data to complete the full soil layer in I.F.A.R.M.
- Rechecks the soil layer to assure it is accurate and can be used to create reports / applications files / spreader files.
I.F.A.R.M. allows clients to upload boundaries / sample points, plus create pending sample layers for auto-uploading of the lab soil analysis data. Clients should contact USI for instructions / training to perform these tasks.
Add Printed & Mailed Analysis Results:
- Add $ .45 cents an acre upcharge fee to print hardcopy base results and mail to the client's location.
- The USI work order form has the option to choose printed copies.